The Crush Barrel Wine Market is the first of its kind to offer the consumers $10 instant rebate towards the purchase of wine. This one day indoor event takes place at Fort Mason Fleet Room Building D. Northern California’s premiere wine tasting & wine market, celebrating the Bay Area’s vintners,...
The Crush Barrel Wine Market is the first of its kind to offer the consumers $10 instant rebate towards the purchase of wine. This one day indoor event takes place at Fort Mason Fleet Room Building D. Northern California’s premiere wine tasting & wine market, celebrating the Bay Area’s vintners, food purveyors, specialty vendors, live music and more.
Location: Fort Mason, Fleet Room Building D
Marina Blvd. and Buchanan St. (99 Marina Blvd. San Francisco 94123)
San Francisco, CA 94123
When: July 3rd, 12:00 pm to 5:00 pm
Live Music: BAUTISTA http://www.bautistaband.com/
Music Style: Latin Rock – Funk Rock – Jazz Fusion Original Music
Influenced by Early Santana, Tower of Power, Doobie Brothers
Al DiMeola, Jean-Luc Ponty, Stanley Clarke and more
Buying tickets early is recommend, we sold out last time.
Ticket Price: $40 Advance, $50 at the door (12pm to 5pm)
Limited Half Day Pass: $25 (2pm to 5pm only)
Included: Wine Tasting, and $10 wine credit towards purchase*
Food Purveyors: Laurel’s Catering (with food pairing) | cici Gelateria (organic, local & seasonal gelato & sorbetto) | We Olive SF
Type of event: Wine tasting/Market, and Cash & Carry (like a farmers market but all about wine)
Buy Tickets: Event Tickets http://vinvillage.com/crush-barrel-wine-market-tickets
*Purchase a bottle or case of wine and get $10 instant rebate, can not use with any other offer.
Water Sponsor: Smartwater http://glaceau.com/
Media Sponsor: VinVillage.com
1. What is included in the ticket price? A. Advance tickets $40, wine tasting and $10 instant rebate towards wine purchase.
2. Can I bring a dog? A. No.
3. How should I dress? Dress causal like going to a farmers market.
4. Is it a barrel tasting only? A. No.
5. Do I have to pay extra for tasting? A. No, tasting and $10 rebate is included in the ticket price.
6. Does the half day ticket pass include the $10 rebate? A. Yes.
7. How do I use the $10 instant rebate card? A. Present it to the wine vendor at the time of purchase and they will deduct from the total purchase price.
8. Will there be any food? A. Yes, at additional cost.
9. Does the $10 rebate have cash value? A. No, only $10 value towards purchase at the day of event.
10. What if my purchase is only $8.50 after tax will I get change? A. No, full value only if the purchase is greater or equal to $10.
Winery Registration – http://vinomoda.com/registration/winery-application/
Food and Retailer Registration – http://vinomoda.com/registration/vendor-application/